Media - An Induction
View on map
The media marketplace can be a minefield for newcomers either in agency side or in marketing.
This course outlines the basics of what media agencies do and the services a media agency should offer, along with a broad understanding of how the media market works and the process involved in creating a media plan.
We will explain what a media agency does, the processes in place for delivering a plan from brief and will give you an overview of how each media channel works alongside the pros and cons of using each channel and how they can align to different strategies.
Who should attend the course
New entrants to the media industry
After the course you will be able to
• Understand what a media agency does
• Understand how each channel works
• Get to know the process your agency goes through from brief to plan
• Be able to read a media plan
• Know what the strengths and weaknesses of each media channel are
• Understand the background to how your media plan is built
• What a media agency is and does
• The process from brief to plan
• How each media channel works
• How we plan & buy each media channel
• What our media language means
This course is for all new entrants to the media industry.
You may also be interested in
The Domestic Media Market