The Power of Search
View on map
While search marketing is effective on its own for a range of marketing objectives, it’s the integration with other digital and offline marketing tactics can really elevate the marketing effectiveness of a campaign. It’s important for marketers to think more holistically about aligning their search & media strategies as increased competition for consumer attention, interest and engagement means marketing messages must do more to stand out. This session will talk through the importance of integrating search and provide practical examples of how search should be aligned with your digital and offline marketing channels to inform, capture and create conversation.
Who should attend the course?
Marketing Managers, Marketing Executives, Advertising Executives, Digital Marketing Managers
After the course you will be able to
- Understand the evolution of search
- Learn how to use Search to inform consumer trends and business decisions
- Show why search should be central to media planning and measurement
- Understand how search is the most agile media channel available
- Show how search can create conversation & inspire content
- Understand why Paid & Organic Search work best when they work together
- Gain an insight into the future of search
- Search as a Media
In this section we will cover how search interacts with other media and the reason it should be integral to planning.
- Search addressing Core Human Needs. In this section we will cover how people use search vs how an advertiser targets people in search and discuss expanding campaigns.
- Search as a research tool. We will uncover how various search tools can help you plan an overall campaign and what each can bring to the table for insights and planning.
- Sparking Conversation with Search. This section will discuss how our previous campaigns have sparked conversation on social and the press and how we elevate search campaigns to the wider media world.
- Measurement. This section dives into measuring the overall success of campaigns using search tools.
- PPC & SEO. This section focuses on why you should always run PPC and SEO campaigns together and how they can complement each other.
This is a beginner’s course and the learner does not need to have any prior knowledge of search.
Why Core Learning
We have won many search accolades over the past few years including gold for Best Use of Search at the Digital Marketing Awards and a European search award. The Tutors delivering this course have over 12 years search experience for clients of all sizes.
For interesting search news and developments check out http://searchengineland.com/