Understand Your Media Agency - Create Better Work Together
View on map
As a media owner, contacting and dealing with media agencies can be challenging. Perhaps you’re trying to contact someone who’s not returning your calls, or you’re seeing your competitors getting spend from a particular client, when you’re not. Perhaps you feel you never get enough details, budget or time to respond to an agencies brief or, you send across a great proposal and are met with radio silence. This three hour course will give you an insight into a day in the life of a media planner and help you to understand exactly what they’re looking for and how best to deliver it.
Who should attend the course
Anyone working in a sales position with a media owner, who deals with media agencies on a regular basis.
After the course you will be able to
• Understand what a day in the life of a media planner looks like
• Know who you should be contacting in a media agency, when and about what
• Understand what information media agencies want from media owners and when and why they will want to meet you
• Know what media agencies see as the ideal media owner relationship
• Understand the new media landscape that media planners are operating in and how to include Paid, Owned and Earned media in your response
• How to win a sales pitch and get on the media plan
This course is suitable for anyone who works for a media supplier and deals with media agencies regularly
Why Core Learning
With a number of years’ combined experience working in the media industry, the tutors have worked on multiple, award winning campaigns where successful collaboration with media owners was key to their success.