Consumer Confidence & Mindset report – January 2021
Latest Public Research
The consumer mindset will continue to move between hope and concerns about protecting our society from the Covid-19 pandemic. This will continue to impact on the changing consumer behaviour that exists in all consumer markets. Throughout 2021, Core Research will publish the latest consumer sentiment and confidence as part of our Consumer Mindset series and you can subscribe below to receive the latest report direct to your inbox.
These are some of the key points to consider when planning for the months ahead:
– Despite Level 5, November Retail sales (ex motors and bars) was +1.1%.
– During the last lockdown, people spent on home interior and electronics.
– The vaccine roll-out was very important in our December Cultural Index report.
– 39% believe the re-opening of retail and recreation impacted our most recent surge.
– 41% believe the surge was as a result of household gathering.
– 61% of people believe Level 5 should remain until daily cases are below 100.
For the full report, please subscribe below.
Key tracking charts that inform our reporting.